Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Challenge

I issued a challenge at the School of Instruction last night. I pledged that if the District could bring 110 people to the visitation at Pollock Lodge No. 502 this Thursday, I would cook dinner for all in attendance at the School of Instruction on April 6th.

Can it be done? It remains to be seen. (I'm tempted to start trash talking here in an effort to spur you all to action, but that seems a little unMasonic.) I only know that it would be a glorious sight for both Brother Fine and me to stand in the East and see not only every single seat filled, but an extra row of chairs in place to accomodate everyone.

As an incentive, here's the (prospective) menu: White Chili with Tequila-Marinated Chicken for the adventurous, Traditional Red Chili for the purists and tossed salad with a home-made dressing to be named later.

I'll see you all Thursday night.

Fraternally,
P.J.

1 comment:

  1. Brother DDGM,

    Excellent Blog and site. I look forward to whatever the future brings. Thanks for the invite.

    S & F

    Tom

    ReplyDelete